Two Bedroom Self Contained Cottage Accommodation
Rose Cottage is the perfect choice for couples or a group of 5 wanting a fully self-contained 2 bedroom private retreat, surrounded with touches of luxurious country comfort.
Rose Cottage is a charming fully renovated 100 year old self-contained cottage set on a 90 acre cattle farm.
The cottage has fabulous views and amazing sunrises and sunsets.
There is also abundant wildlife such as kangaroos and lots of birdlife such as kookaburras, corellas, galahs, cockatoos, cockatiels and wrens.
It is located in the Scenic Rim at Coleyville in a quiet country setting 20 minutes south of Ipswich and 50 minutes from Brisbane, boasting sweeping views of Mt Walker.
Rose Cottage features:
- Queen size bed
- 2 single beds
- Rollaway bed available
- Cosy wood burning fireplace
- All quality linen supplied
- Electric blankets
- 2 way bathroom with a full size claw foot bath
- Separate toilet
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen with quality china
- Electric stove
- Espresso coffee machine and milk frother
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Laundry with washing machine and iron and ironing board
- Furnished front and back verandah
- Gas BBQ and table and chairs
- Flat Screen Television
- DVD Player and a range of DVDs
- CD/Radio/Cassette Player
- Magazines and Books
- Board and Card Games
- Ceiling fans
- Insect screens
- Filtered Water System
- Double Carport
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Little extras such as salt, pepper, cooking oil and kitchen paper provided.
- COMPLIMENTARY WINE AND CHOCOLATES PROVIDED.
Full country breakfast basket consisting of juice, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, bread, bacon, farm fresh eggs, tomatoes, spreads, condiments available for $50.